Monday, September 22, 2008

It's soccer time!

My big "E" is playing soccer this season, and I have to say that I am quite a proud little mother hen. He has found his calling as a defensive player. He doesn't have blazing fast speed, and has recently found some aggression (a little too much every-now-and-then), so playing defense is definitely his bag. He is just as proud rejecting a shot out of the goal as he would be with a hat trick. Yeah, big ma' knows what a hat trick is. Here are some action shots. I know that all you big shot agents will want to go ahead and sign him, but I have to protect me precious little Beckham-to-be, so we'll talk in a few years. Enjoy!



Getting ready...

Jump back dude, it's MY ball!

Rejection!!!

Doesn't he look like as mean as a snake with those dimples? GRRRRRR. Get 'em tiger!

3 brilliant things my peeps said about this:

Jill Moffitt said...

Beckham? Psht ... it's all about Christian Ronaldo.
Nom nom.

Ethan is going to be quite the little star if he doesn't get bored with soccer ... erm ... futbol.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!"

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love soccer pictures! What fun!
-Sandy Toes

Kelly said...

Cute pictures:-)

Ijust found your blog, somehow, and enjoyed reading about your decision to homeschool. I will definitely be back... your blog is adorable!