Thursday, September 11, 2008

YES, I THINK I AM DYING...NO, IT IS JUST MY MEDS...

Yes, that's me up there. Frazzled Mom is the name, cell phone, sticky note and baby juggling is the game. Well, maybe not juggling...for a while anyway. Here's the downlow - I have a protruding disk. Sounds like a malfunction of the CD player, but my dear little friends, it is much more painful. In fact, let me tell you how painful.

IT FEELS LIKE A FLIPPIN' MACHETE IS SHOVED IN MY SHOULDER 24/7!!!!!!

I still don't know if that is quite an accurate description, but it is close. So, I get to go to the ol' neurosurgeon tomorrow and figure out how we are going to shimmy this bad boy back in place so that I don't go and throw myself in front of a truck (although it might be less painful). I am on some mega honkin' pain killers that, I would say are wonderful, but they really aren't. Where is the good stuff, I ask? Rather than feeling all dippy trippy, I feel a little like my normal self but with arms that tingle and absolutely NO grasp on what is going on. Where am I? What am I doing at this machine? Who am I? Oh yeah, I am back again. Seriously folks, what in the world do they put in that stuff? Happy pills, I think not, more like crazy pills (no offense to those with true mental illness, I use to work at the local state hospital and I truly feel your pain...).
Well folks, I have to go and toss and turn all night while my hand falls asleep and my arm feels like I am having a stroke. Good times!

0 brilliant things my peeps said about this: