Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been boo'd!




This is what some little sneaky Halloweener (or should I say "Halloweiner"...hee hee hee) Dropped at my doorstep. What fun! I didn't have any fall towels (shame on me, I know, I know) and that cookie cutter...I must make cookies now. What a shame! The stickers are precious as well. What a fun little surprise!

Now...to pass it on...hmm, who will get the goodies below (I did steal the idea, by the way)?





This was the simplest thing to do! I had all but 50 cents (or as the young folk would say "fiddy cent") worth of ribbon, a dollar bucket from Wally World, a $2 bag of caramels and I had 4 apples and some sticks at home. A whopping total of $2.50! The goal is no more than $5. I think I did a pretty snazzy job if I do say so myself.





Maybe I will just "boo" myself...

5 brilliant things my peeps said about this:

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness said...

NO, no - you MUST boo someone else - I love that basket....they will love it, too. It's too cute to leave at your casa. Love your little goodies!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hey, that is really cute! :-)

have a great week!

xo

JandNmom said...

Well, I guess I wasn't the one boo'd by Jenn! I think the towels and stickers are great! Maybe the person who boo'd you had you in mind when they purchased, and how great it was that you didn't have towels already!!!

R said...

i don't have fall towels either! i wish our neighbohood boo'd. :0)

thanks for stopping by my blog! i love new friends!

Heather @ Home said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am loving yours, will have to visit often. Take care! P.S. I too love all things Southern! :)